Terms & Conditions
- 欲報名及查詢兒童攀石進階課程及兒童攀石初階課程（下稱：兒童攀石訓練課程）之家長/監護人可於辦工時間內（星期一至六：上午11時正至晚上10時；星期日及公眾假期：上午10時正至晚上8時）親臨Kizuna Climbing Gym接待處；亦可WhatsApp（5699 8884）或經本館Facebook/Instagram Inbox查詢及預約時間 惟付款方式只限於Payme/FPS/ATM過數，完成付款後必須提供截圖以確認交易。 如欲參加兒童攀石試堂者未曾到訪本館，請先填妥個人資料及免責聲明 *如報名之小朋友沒有任何攀爬經驗，本館建議小朋友先參加「兒童攀石試堂」以嘗試攀爬，家長/監護人可透過試堂再衡量是否讓小朋友報名兒童攀石課程。
- 兒童攀石進階班每星期一堂，以每一個整月份為單位，學費以月費繳交；兒童攀石初階課程有效期由第一堂開始計算。視乎課堂程度而定，每級課堂數量會有 4至 6 堂不等，課堂顏密度一般為每星期一堂。購買課堂時職員會告知家長/監護人所購買之課堂最後有效日，請家長/監護人自行記下日子。如有查詢，歡迎親臨本館或發送訊息與我們聯絡。
- 參加「兒童攀石試堂」之學員若於試堂當天、本館接待處開放時間內*報讀兒童攀石訓練課程，學費可享有港幣$100折扣一次。家長/監護人可親臨接待處/WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram Inbox報名。 若於入場攀爬當日、接待處結束工作過後，或於試堂當日之後再報讀兒童攀石恆常班，將不可享有該優惠。 *請參考本條款第1條。
- 完成報名程序及交易後，已購買的課堂在任何情況下均不可退款，名額亦不可轉讓 及不可轉售他人。
- 完成報名程序及交易後，家長/監護人可為小朋友預約上課時間。課堂名額採用先到先得制，以WhatsApp（5699 8884）確認為準，額滿即止。建議於課堂前三天預約以增加成功預約之機率，否則不一定能成功預約想上的課堂。家長/監護人須一次性為小朋友預約全期/全月堂課費用。
- 兒童攀石訓練課程可預約之時段為：星期一至五–下午4時正至5時正；下午5時正至6時正； 星期六：中午12時正至下午1時正；下午2時正至下午3時正；下午3時正至4時正。 如有特別營業時間，本館會另外告知家長/監護人。
- 如有查詢，可致電或WhatsApp 5699 8884與我們聯絡。
- 如有特殊情況，例如惡劣天氣*、因應政府之防疫措施而須全館閉館等原因，課堂將會另訂日子進行，一般補堂有效時期為特殊情況結束後一個月內。本館會按實際情況再與家長/監護人商討改期事宜，惟一般情況下課堂最後有效期會根據實際情況而被順延。 *請參考本條款之「惡劣天氣安排」部分。
- 如有任何爭議，Kizuna Climbing Limited保留最終決定權。
Kid Climbing Training Class T&C
- Kids Climbing Training Classes (“Kids Class(es)”) can be enrolled during the operation hours of (Monday to Saturday: 11am to 10 pm; Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 8pm pm). Enrolment can be done via WhatsApp (5699 8884), Facebook/Instagram inbox or at the Kizuna’s counter in person (While payment methods are limited to PayMe/FPS/ATM. A screenshot/receipt must be provided after the transaction in order to confirm the payment). *If kid has not visited the gym before, please fill in personal information and waiver before entry **For kid without any climbing experience, we strongly recommend attending the ‘Kids Climbing Trial Lesson’ first to try on climbing. Parent/guardian can evaluate whether to allow their children to enroll in the Kids Classes through the trial lesson.
- Trial Lesson only accepts children from 4 to 11 years old to sign up.
- Children can enroll in Kids Advance Climbing Class (the advance class) or Kids Beginners’s Climbing Class (the beginner’s class). The advance class are set as monthly basis with one session per week. The advance class fee has to be paid as monthly basis ; The beginner’s classes are categorised to different levels. Depending on the levels, the number of sessions are 4 – 6 session per level with the frequency of 1 session per week normally. The last valid date of all lessons will be informed to parent/guardian by staff at the gym. Parent/guardian shall note the date on his/her own. For any inquiries, please contact us in-gym or via text.
- Student who participate in the ‘Kids Climbing Trial Lesson’ could enjoy HK$100 discount of the class fee for once if they enroll in the Kids Beginners’s Climbing Class on the lesson day, during the opening hours of the reception desk*. Parents/guardians can register at reception/WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram Inbox. If the enrollment is intended to be made after the reception has finished working, or after the day of the trial lesson, the discount will not be valid. *Please refer to procedures 1.
- After completing the registration process and transaction, the purchased class(es) is(are) non-refundable under any circumstances, and the quota is non-transferable (except for the Share class plan) and CANNOT be resold to others.
- After completing the registration process and transaction, parents/guardians can make an appointment for their child’s classes. Class quota is on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to confirmation by WhatsApp（5699 8884）, while the quota is available. It is recommended to make an appointment three days before the class to increase the chance of a successful appointment, otherwise it may not be possible to successfully reserve the class you want to attend. Parent/guardian have to book all sessions for their children at one time.
- Kids Classes can be reserved at: Monday to Friday – 4pm to5pm; 5pm to 6pm; Saturday: 12noon to 1pm; 2pm to 3pm; 3pm to 4pm If there are special business hours, the gym will inform the participants separately.
- Kids Classes can only be reserved after purchase. Reservations for unpaid classes will not be accepted.
- Kids Classes is limited to 1 tutor and 5 students. Child who has made an appointment for a class will possibly be in the same class with other children, also with the students from the ‘Kids Climbing Trial Lesson’. If parents/guardians want their child to be with specific classmates, it is recommended to book a private class session or participate in ‘One To One Program’.
- Kids Classes take 50min for each lesson. The instructor will guide student throughout the class. Learning contents for student will be formulated by instructor according to the class objectives and students’ climbing ability, including the decision of top rope climbing or bouldering.
- The Kids Classes student is NOT allowed to stay in the gym to continue climbing after class. If the student want to continue climbing after the class, an additional Day Pass is required to purchase. Please note that and there will be NO instructor for guiding. The student (parents/guardians) must take care of their own (children) and other guests’ safety.
- Designated instructor is NOT available.
- Except as otherwise provided in these terms and conditions or stated by the gym, Kids Classes purchase cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- For inquiries, please contact us via phone or WhatsApp at 5699 8884.
Class Terms and Conditions
- Students are kindly requested to attend on time. Students who are late will NOT receive extra time or compensatory lesson.
- If the student sustain any disease or injury that is possibly not suitable for climbing, or special attention is needed to undergo climbing, please evaluate whether the student is suitable to participate in the relevant class, or consult the staff for reference. The gym is not responsible for concealment or symptoms, and reserves the right to refuse students to enter the hall.
- All equipment or facilities in the gym should be compensated according to the price if the damage is caused by human negligence or by intention.
- Student must take good care of his/her personal belongings and wear appropriate attire for the class. The gym is not responsible for any accident.
- For safety reasons, student should follow the instructions of the instructor at all time.
- Students can only climb during the class and within the range of activities designated by the instructor to ensure the safety of themselves and other climbers.
- If the instructor believes that a student has engaged in intolerable behaviors, including but not limited to nuisance to other people, present physical harm to others, use of words or actions that may be offensive or annoying, or indecent behaviors, the gym reserves the right to ask the participant to leave or terminate the participant’s entire course. In this case, the participant will not receive any refund or other arrangement.
Leave Arrangement and Make-up Classes
- The advance class and the beginner’s class provide no reschedule, make-up session or tuition fee refund. Student who do not contact the gym or are absent without any reason will be deemed to have given up the class voluntarily, and will NOT receive a make-up class or refund the tuition fee, and the gym will not notify the students additionally.
- In case of special circumstances, such as bad weather*, the gym must be closed due to the government’s epidemic prevention measures, etc., the gym will discuss with the participants about rescheduling according to the actual situation, In general, the make-up class will be arrange within one month after the special situation. The validity period will be extended according to the actual situation. *Please refer to the ‘Bad weather arrangement’ section
Bad weather arrangement
- If the Observatory issues Typhoon Singal No. 3 or below or Amber Rainstorm Warning, classes on that day will continue as usual.
- If the Observatory issues Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Red or Black Rainstorm Warning 2 hours before the class, the class will be cancelled. The gym will notify the parents/guardians of the students via WhatsApp and arrange make-up classes for the class on that day.
- If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or a red and black rainstorm warning is issued during the class, the class that has already started will continue, and students and parents/guardians can wait until weather conditions permit to leave on their own.
General Terms and Conditions
- Students must fill in a disclaimer before enrolling.
- The above terms and conditions are written in both traditional Chinese and English. In case of discrepancies or contradictions between those two versions, the traditional Chinese version shall have prevailed.
- In case of any disputes, Kizuna Climbing Limited reserves the right of any final decision.
- The gym reserves the right to revise or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the Kids Classes at any time without prior notice.
- The above terms and conditions constitute the agreement between the gym and the Kids Class student (Parent/guardian). Any person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any terms of this agreement.