Terms & Conditions
- 如欲參加「兒童攀石試堂」必須先預約時間。預約及查詢可於辦工時間內（星期一至六：上午11時正至晚上10時；星期日及公眾假期：上午10時正至晚上8時）親臨Kizuna Climbing Gym接待處；亦可WhatsApp（5699 8884）或經本館Facebook/Instagram Inbox查詢及預約時間 惟付款方式只限於Payme/FPS/ATM過數，完成付款後必須提供截圖以確認交易。 *如欲參加兒童攀石試堂者未曾到訪本館，請先填妥個人資料及免責聲明
- 兒童攀石試堂可預約之時段為：星期一、三、四 晚上6時正至7時正；星期日 上午11時至中午12時。 如有特別營業時間，本館會另外告知家長/監護人。
- 已預約的兒童攀石試堂如需改期，請於上課最少三天前聯絡我們，否則不接受改期。改期必須改為原本課堂計起的一個月內。 如有特殊情況，例如惡劣天氣*、因應政府之防疫措施而須全館閉館等原因，本館會按實際情況再與家長/監護人商討改期事宜，惟一般情況下改期只可改為原本課堂計起的一個月內，敬請見諒。 *惡劣天氣安排於課程前兩小時適用： 所有課程停課，另將安排補課–八號預警/八號或以上熱帶氣旋警告信號、紅色或黑色暴雨警告信號； 照常上課：一號或三號熱帶氣旋警告信號、黃色暴雨警告信號。
- 學員若於試堂當天、本館接待處開放時間內*小朋友攀石課程，可扣回試堂費用港幣$100。家長/監護人可親臨接待處/WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram Inbox報名。 若於入場攀爬當日、接待處結束工作過後，或於試堂當日之後再報讀小朋友攀石課程，將不可享有扣回試堂費用之優惠。 *請參考本條款第1條。
- 家長/監護人不可支付差價，將兒童攀石試堂升級至會籍或改購成為共享票（Share Passes）。
- 如有查詢，可致電或WhatsApp 5699 8884與我們聯絡。
- 如有任何爭議，Kizuna Climbing Limited保留最終決定權。
Kids Climbing Trial Lesson T&C
- Kids Climbing Trial Lesson (“Trial Lesson”) can be enrolled during the operation hours of (Monday to Saturday: 11am to 10 pm; Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 8pm pm). Enrolment can be done via WhatsApp (5699 8884), Facebook/Instagram inbox or at the Kizuna’s counter in person (While payment methods are limited to PayMe/FPS/ATM. A screenshot/receipt must be provided after the transaction in order to confirm the payment). *If kid has not visited the gym before, please fill in personal information and waiver before entry
- Trial Lesson only accepts children from 4 to 11 years old to sign up.
- Trial Lesson is limited to 1 tutor and 5 students. Child who has made an appointment for a class will possibly be in the same class with other children, also with the students from the ‘Kids Climbing Training Classes’. If parents/guardians want their child to be with specific classmates, it is recommended to book a private class session or participate in ‘One To One Program’.
- Trial Lesson takes 50min for each lesson. The instructor will guide student throughout the class. Learning contents for student will be formulated by instructor according to the class objectives and students’ climbing ability, including the decision of top rope climbing or bouldering.
- Trial Lesson can be reserved at:Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 6pm to 7pm; Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. If there are special business hours, the gym will inform the parents/guardians separately.
- Trial Lesson student is NOT allowed to stay in the gym to continue climbing after class. If student wants to continue climbing after the class, an additional Day Pass is required to purchase. Please note that and there will be no instructor for guidance. Students (parents/guardians) must take care of their own (children) and other guests’ safety.
- After completing the registration process and transaction, the purchased trial lesson is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- If the reserved Trial Lesson needs to be rescheduled, please contact us at least three days before the class, otherwise rescheduling will NOT be accepted. The date of the reschedule class must be made within one month of the original class. In case of special circumstances, such as bad weather*, the gym must be closed due to the government’s epidemic prevention measures, etc., the gym will discuss with the participants about rescheduling according to the actual situation, but in general, rescheduling can only be changed to within one month from the original class. *Bad weather arrangement is applicable within 2 hours before class: All classes are suspended, and make-up classes will be arranged – Prediction of Typhoon Signal No. 8/ Signal No. 8 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Signal; Class as usual: Typhoon Signal No. 1 or No. 3, Amber Rainstorm Warning Signal.
- If student needs to take sick leave, notification must be made no later than the class. Doctor’s note issued by a registered medical office is required to present in order to issue a make-up class. Otherwise, student will be regarded as absent from the class and the class will NOT be rescheduled. Please refer to the procedures 9 for the rescheduling of the make-up class.
- Trial Lesson student could be deducted HK$100 of the lesson fee if he/she enrolls in the ‘Kids Climbing Training Classes’ on the lesson day, during the operation hours of the reception desk*. Parents/guardians can register at reception/WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram Inbox. If the enrolment is intended to be made after the operation hour of the reception on the same day, or after the day of the trial lesson, the deduction will not be processed. *Please refer to procedures 1.
- Trial Lesson CANNOT be upgraded to membership (1/3/6/12 months membership) or Share Passes by paying the price difference.
- Designated instructor is NOT available.
- Except as otherwise provided in these terms and conditions or stated by the gym, Trial Lesson purchase cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- For inquiries, please contact us via phone or WhatsApp at 5699 8884.
- The above terms and conditions are written in both traditional Chinese and English. In case of discrepancies or contradictions between those two versions, the traditional Chinese version shall have prevailed.
- In case of any disputes, The Kizuna Climbing Limited reserves the right of any final decision.
- The gym reserves the right to revise or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the Trial Lesson at any time without prior notice.
- The above terms and conditions constitute the agreement between the gym and the Trial Lesson student (parent/guardian). Any person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any terms of this agreement.
Class Terms and Conditions
- Students are kindly requested to attend on time. Students who are late will NOT receive extra time or compensatory lesson.
- If the student sustain any disease or injury that is possibly not suitable for climbing, or special attention is needed to undergo climbing, please evaluate whether the student is suitable to participate in the relevant class, or consult the staff for reference. The gym is not responsible for concealment or symptoms, and reserves the right to refuse students to enter the hall.
- All equipment or facilities in the gym should be compensated according to the price if the damage is caused by human negligence or by intention.
- Student must take good care of his/her personal belongings and wear appropriate attire for the class. The gym is not responsible for any accident.
- For safety reasons, student should follow the instructions of the instructor at all time.
- Students can only climb during the class and within the range of activities designated by the instructor to ensure the safety of themselves and other climbers.
- If the instructor believes that a student has engaged in intolerable behaviors, including but not limited to nuisance to other people, present physical harm to others, use of words or actions that may be offensive or annoying, or indecent behaviors, the gym reserves the right to ask the participant to leave or terminate the participant’s entire course. In this case, the participant will not receive any refund or other arrangement.